Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does Text The Romance Back Really Work

Can you really text the romance back into your relationship.  Can you ignite romance into a new relationship with a text message?  Absolutely yes you can.  I know this because I was doing this long before Michael Fiore ever wrote the book.  I did it in dating and I did it inside of relationships.  It has also been done to me.  Texting, emailing, instant messages,any electronic instant communication, it's all the same thing.  I once fell in love via email, no joke, the story is here.

It's all about building an emotional connection.  It's actually easy to do via text.  Not as much fear.  If you happen to get rejected, (which is very doubtful if you do it right), you can still plan a recovery text.  This is not so easy nor will it be as graceful face to face. Face to face, you don't have the luxury of thinking time to come up with something cleaver.

I learned in my heavy dating days that I could word my texts in a way that would produce the result I desired.  I could sit with my girlfriends, tell them what the outcome would be and hit send and wait.  Worked like a charm almost every time.  Some say this is a game, it's not.  It's just an instinctive understanding of human nature and what it craves and desires.  Give what another desires and chances are good you will get what you desire.

In text the romance back, you are given the tools or the right texts to send.  These texts are designed to make a man feel good and to... well feel like a man.  Not many men won't respond well to this.  Michael also tells you why they work.  He doesn't just lead you blindly through it.  He gives you the tools to be able to carry this out as second nature long after you have finished the book. 

For those that are skeptical, I ask you this.  How can it be a bad thing to learn to better communicate with men in a language that they relate, understand, appreciate and crave.  I believe the best bi-product of text the romance back is that it transfers over into your real life communications.  By supplying the stimulus via text and getting the reinforcement of a positive response, we learn what works and what doesn't.  It becomes easier to carry these lessons from the pc and cell phone, into our real lives.

Am I an advocate of the text message?  Yes and proudly so! 

Text the Romance Back

.

No comments:

Post a Comment