Monday, November 14, 2011

Text The Romance Back Examples and Fun!

I love the concept of text the romance back.  Some think it's silly.  Not so.  Some say texting is for teenagers.  Again, this just is not so.  This weekend, I had a lot of fun with texing with my significant other.  Friday night, we were out with a group of friends.  I was sitting next to my gossipy girlfriend and was getting annoyed to say the least.  My boyfriend was beside me, talking to one of his buds about work.  Again, that wasn't much more exciting either, so I decided to create my own excitement.

When I went to the bathroom, I took my phone.  I came up with a clever naughty text and had it ready to go.  I came back to the table, sat back down and hit send while going on about my business as if lil ole me hadn't done a thing.  My boyfriends phone chimed and he read the message.  The result?  He lost his focus and couldn't keep up the conversation with his bud.  We ended up texting back and forth a lot that night.  We stayed connected on an emotional level even amongst a crowd.  It heated up even more when we got home.

My boyfriend and I live together and often we get caught up in day to day life and stresses.  Texting has become a great connector for us.  I sometimes take my phone to the bedroom with me (I have a daughter, need I say more).  I woke up Sunday morning and my boyfriend was up.  I thought, hmmm, what can I do today?  I picked up my phone and sent him a text.  It said, "Good Morning Sweetie, I am laying here thinking of what it feels like when you do________________.  Fill in the blank.  He was laying in bed with me in 30 seconds flat.  Or you could send something like "I am laying in bed thinking about what if would feel like to do_______________to you.

These are just a few text the romance back examples.  I have found the more I do this, the more natural and creative I become at it.  The best part is, my boyfriend loves it too, it makes him feel wanted.  The best result of all is he too is learning, taking the time to also make me feel good and wanted back.  Win win!

Can you not see how texting the romance back can build a deeper emotional connections?  Is this for kids or teenagers?  I think not.

Text the Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment