Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Text a Guy

We all have triggers in our lives. Triggers that make us react or feel a certain way. Triggers that cause us to crave or want certain things. If you are a smoker, you know how that cup of coffee makes you want a cigarette. The coffee without the cigarette just doesn't seem the same. Music can be a trigger. Ever heard a song and you were instantly taken back and you felt just how you felt at the time the song came out. I can hear the song Kung Fu Fighting and instantly feel like I did at the age of 13 skating at a skating rink holding the hand of my latest crush.

I dated a man once, and fell in love with him by the way. I had a ring tone assigned to him. Barracuda by Heart. Every time my phone rang with that tone, my heart beat a little faster. The man also just happened to be, I see in hindsight, very good at texting. It was never anything dull. He was always funny and always picking on me and pushing my buttons. It built attraction. The ring tone became a trigger to a euphoric feeling. He later dumped me and the trigger changed for me. If he happened to call after the break up, the sound of that tone caused me apprehension. Triggers are powerful. I had to change the ring tone to keep my sanity.

Texting can act as a trigger. It's up to you if you want that trigger to make him feel good or bring on apprehension or even feelings of nothing. If you text him to pick up milk on his way home, or ask what time is he coming home, or just mundane things, the sight of your name on his cell phone screen becomes a negative trigger. You can change that.

If on the other hand you send him racy messages, messages that confirm his masculinity (do so sparingly by the way), your name on his screen becomes a positive trigger. It triggers a good warm fuzzy feeling and only secures the emotional attraction.

If he happens to have a ring tone assigned to you the effect of triggers is even more powerful. If you have an assigned ring tone and you have been sending the mundane messages, your first step is to get that ring tone changes. It' will be far easier to follow this texting guide by Michael if you start out fresh. It's easier to set new triggers than to over ride old ones. You don't want the two to get crossed up.

Triggers are powerful. This is why texting can be so effective to bring back the romance and turn your clueless man or drifting man into a Prince Charming, romantic dream guy.

TEXT THE ROMANCE
Carolina Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment